A Casual Look


Le immagini che seguono sono tratte dal bel volume fotografico "A Casual Look - A photodiary of Football Fans 1980's to 2001", degli autori Lorne Brown e Nick Harvey. Brown e Harvey ci presentano brevemente il loro libro:



"I liked the scene the people the clothes and the exitement surrounding it. Soon after I started taking my camera out with me, I'd always taken pictures of friends so saw little difference in taking shots of my days out at football"  Lorne Brown.

 
"Like it or nor groups of fans up and down the country meet up every match day to have a go at the rivalteams firm. This book covers the pictoral events of these clashes from the 1970's to date. In the early days the fight was on the terraces with scarf clad fans. Then the Skinhead in Doc Martin bootsand now the casual in toen centres" Nick Harvey.

Leave a Reply